[Ask Alpha]Grad School: I want to go to graduate school at Columbia or Stanford right after...
Hello. I go to Waseda University in Tokyo and I am in my fourth year.
I have been informally promised employment at a media agency from next April, but still cannot give up going to a graduate school in the States.
Is there any way to get an MBA right after graduating from my university? I would like to get in Columbia University or Stanford University. I do not have enough time to apply for it, so I would like to get a quick support right away. Thank you.
Thank you for choosing us to help you!
- It is possible to go to a graduate school in the States right after graduating from a Japanese university.
- In fact, there are some our students who have made it in the past.
- If you want to get an MBA, you would probably need at least two-year of work experience.
- However, there are some programs that you can take without work experience like HBS2⁺2.
- At Columbia or Stanford, popular majors are Public Policy, Education, and Engineering.
- We could suggest that you go to a graduate school in the States first, then work there for several years, and go get an MBA later.
- We can talk anytime about your any concern online!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!