[Ask Alpha]Grad School: I want to go to Institute of Design at Stanford, but what do I need to do...
Hello. I have been working at an advertising agency for four years now.
I am thinking about getting into a graduate school in the States. I would like to work at a design and consulting firm like IDEO in the future. So that I want to go to Institution of Design at Stanford, but I have no idea what I need to do to get in? Also would you give me some pieces of advice to get in such a difficult-entry school?
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us!
- Have a look at this link: http://dschool.stanford.edu/
- First of all, Institution of Design at Stanford is not a graduate school.
- This is a program for graduates at Stanford Graduate School.
- Therefore, you have got to get into any graduate school at Stanford.
- There are many majors: business, education, engineer, and etc.
- You will find out what faculty you are interested in.
- It is quite hard to get in, but no giving up.
- If you have high scores on TOEFL, IELTS, GRE or GMAT, you will be evaluated as a smart student. You will need your GPA and volunteer activities outside of school too.
- We have sent a lot of students to graduate schools in the world. No worries with us!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!