[Ask Alpha]Grad School: I'm currently thinking about attending a non-Japanese graduate school,..
I would like to get into a graduate school abroad, especially the one in the US. However, I failed university entrance exams three times before, which means I am three-year behind from other students of my age. For such people. would you still give any support? Also, if I had enough scores on English tests right now with me, would you think that I can pass and go to a graduate school?
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us! We are happy to hear from you.
- No worries! Graduate schools in the States will see your synthetic evaluations. You do have a chance.
- It depends on school, but if you have high scores on TOEFL or GRE for example, you can show how smart you are. Do not worry about your past!
- It is important for you to clear your goals and purpose: what you want to do there, why you want to achieve your goals, and why you pick THIS school.
- You better have connections with the office and professors if you can.
- If you can, try to go see some schools. Then you can feel the atmosphere.
- You will be fine with us! No worries, just believe in α Academy and most importantly, yourself.
- We can talk anytime online.
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!