[Ask Alpha]MBA: I am currently working at strategy consulting firm, and want to get into Harvard...
I am working at strategy consulting firm now, and I would like to apply for Harvard Business School next year. I have studied abroad for a year at university, and after graduating from university, I have come to this job and it has been three years. I have 80 on TOEFL iBT and will try GMAT soon. I am thinking of getting into Harvard Business School or Stanford MBA program. What can I do for now?
Thank you for contacting us! We are happy to hear from you.
- Now you are starting your fourth year at your job. Seems like you probably should start preparing soon.
- You will definitely need more than 109 on TOEFL.
- Let's try GMAT with us too! You will need more than 700.
- At Harvard, you will need not only school work, but also leadership. You might need volunteer out of school, or some other distinct activities.
- You have to have enough English skills, especially speaking. In the class, you will be doing discussions a lot and will reflect your grade.
- Here is a link that you will see a valuation basis. http://www.hbs.edu/mba/admissions/Pages/who-are-we-looking-for.aspx
- We also recommend Stanford MBA, although it is not open for everyone. It is quite hard to get in.
- We always have more than 200 students and all of them make it!
- We shall talk once and discuss your strategy!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!