[Ask Alpha]MBA: I am thinking of 1 year MBA program in Europe or Asia. Do you have any...
I have been working at a megabank for eight years now.
Because I have mainly worked domestically, I would say I will not have a chance to work abroad here any more. To work abroad or change my job to somewhere I can be involved in global business, I think a year MBA program would help a lot. How about in Europe or Asia? If you have any recommendations, I would love to hear that.
Thank you for sharing your concern with us!
- We say that if you keep doing the same job at the same position, you will not have any chance to change your status.
- So that we recommend you take a year MBA program.
- There are some universities that we recommend in the States, but there are good ones in Europe and Asia too. Look at the list below.
- Europe: Cambridge, Oxford, HEC, INSEAD, IMD, IE, and ESADE
- Asia: NUS, SMU, INSEAD, HKU, HKUST, and CUHK
- To apply for any school, you will have got to do mostly the same thing like resume, essay and recommendation.
- Why do you want to go to Europe? Why Asia? Any specific and persuasive reason?
- We are here to help you anytime!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!
Register now and see more!
Top 5 Advisory