[Ask Alpha]MBA: I am interested in doing business in Asia, and therefore want to get an MBA in Asia.
Hello. I have been working at communication industry for three years now. I would like to keep working here for another several years, then move to China and later settle somewhere in Asia.
I am planning to get an MBA in either Singapore or Hong Kong in 2018. I would like to talk about my plans and would love to get some advice from you. Thank you.
Thank you for contacting us. We are here to help you.
- It is really great of you to hope to work in China.
- We recommend you go to either Singapore or Hong Kong to get an MBA.
- There are some highly-recommended universities. Look at them first.
- Yes, we do send a lot of students to universities in Asia.
- Especially in Hong Kong, there are exchange programs with U.S. universities. You may want to use it.
- If you are thinking about going to INSEAD, you will need TOEIC.
- We support English tests too, like IELTS, TOEFL,GMAT, and GRE.
- We can talk anytime about anything! No hesitation!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!