[Ask Alpha]MBA: I want to get an MBA at Stanford and do business in Silicon Valley.
I go to Sophia University in Tokyo. I have 73 on TOEFL iBT, and 765 on TOEIC.
I am interested in setting up my own business and I am planning to do so while I am a student. At the same time, I have been interested in a general trading company. I hope to get selected to go to business school sponsored by the company, because I feel like that it would cost me a lot if it is not on the company.
However, my best wish is to go to business school like Stanford University right after graduation and start business in Silicon Valley.
Here is my question: I assume my English score is not high enough but is it not too late to score up from now? Also I would like to know how scholarship works, and what I can do while/after being a student.
Thank you for posting your comment! Let's see what we can do!
- You are amazing to have such a future vision.
- There is a recommended program for you.
- There are some other students who are on this program, you are not alone!
- On the other hand, it is quite difficult to get in MBA program at Stanford after graduating from university.
- Also company-budged program is not open for everyone, it is only for selected people who have been working more than five years.
- We better talk once about all of these concerns!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!