[Ask Alpha]MBA: I am not sure if getting an MBA is the right choice to achieve my goal.
I would like to talk about if getting an MBA is the right choice for me or not.
In the future, I would like to be able to work both at home and abroad. It is still vague, but my future vision is to become a person who contributes social development and profit-making for both the company and society.
Thank you for talking about your concern!
- It is great of you to have such a goal.
- However, you still need to narrow down your visions of who you want to be.
- It will be clear when you make a "long-term plan" rather than a goal just at reachable distance.
- The option for you is not only getting an MBA, but going to a graduate school.
- We support not only MBA, but also Master of Public Policy and Education.
- We help you prepare for resume, essay, recommendation, interview and school research.
- We always have more than 200 students at our Academy, do not hesitate to step forward.
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!