[Ask Alpha]MBA: Which is better? Getting an MBA right after graduating from university or...
I am hoping to get an MBA in the future. I am in my fourth year at university and had just finished my study abroad program in the States.
I am interested in the clothing industry, and I would like to use English to set up my own fashion company in the States in the future. I need MBA any ways, but I have a question here. Which is better: getting an MBA right after graduating from university or having a work experience?
Thank you for sharing your concern with us! Here are some comments below from us.
- Assume you had a great time in the U.S..
- In these days. it is common that people who have about three-year-work experience go abroad and get an MBA.
- On the other hand, there are some merits when you get an MBA right after graduation.
- We first need to talk about what you really want to do and what your priority is.
- We always have more than 200 students at α Academy, so no more regrets but just follow us!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!