[Ask Alpha]MBA: I am planning to get into top business school/graduate school.
I am planning to get into top business school abroad but I do not have enough information about below.
- Which university will be recommended when I plan a year program.
- How to manage expense and scholarship.
- How to study for English tests like TOEFL and TOEIC.
Thank you for your question! There are some comments below.
- When you want a year program, it usually would be MBA program in North America or Asia.
- A lot of local students use a loan. However, students are not always able to apply for a loan at MBA program, so you better check if you can use it or not.
- You usually need TOEFL and IELTS, not TOEIC though it really depends on university.
- At α Academy, we send more than 200 students abroad every year.
- We can talk about anything from fee and expense problem to study tip for TOEFL and GMAT.
- Sometimes you will only need 1/3 of fee of other agents for MBA advisory.
- We help you prepare for resume, essay, recommendation, interview and school research.
- We always have more than 200 students at α Academy, follow us and follow your heart!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!