[Ask Alpha]MBA: I am planning to start preparing to get into top business school.
I am preparing to get into top business school. I am thinking of taking a year or half a year program at university in the States. I am hoping to score up on English tests, but I feel like it will take a lot of time to do both TOEFL and GMAT. So that I am looking for school that I will only need TOEFL.
I am looking at business school that:
- the fee is not that expensive.
- has international features.
- has courses which include group work.
- has warm student support.
- has a good reputation and does not demand high score on English tests.
Thank you for sharing your concern! We are happy to hear from you.
- We support students who try to get an MBA especially in North America and Asia.
- You better prepare for resume, essay, recommendation, interview and school searching, as well as studying English.
- Any plan to visit school?
- Make sure your goal is clear and then make a plan to achieve.
- We always have more than 200 students and all of them make it.
- We can talk anytime!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!