[Ask Alpha]MBA:I am thinking of getting an MBA, but cannot decide due to my current work and career.
I am currently working abroad. Although I have been thinking of getting an MBA, I do not take it seriously. However, I found out that it is now the right time to do, thinking about my age and career. I do not think I will successfully change my job later even with my MBA, but I would love to follow my heart. Plus, I have been studying for TOEFL by myself.
Thank your for questioning us about your concern!
- It is great that you have decided to do what you want to do.
- Getting an MBA would be one of the ways to acquire your management skills to do what you want.
- TOEFL is not the only way; some try IELTS too.
- Make sure when and where you want to apply/take/go.
- We always have more than 200 students and they all make it.
- We shall talk once about your concern.
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!
Register now and see more!
Top 5 Knowhows
Top 5 Advisory