[Ask Alpha]MBA:I want to know the merit/demerit of MBA and post-MBA careers.
I have been interested in studying abroad for MBA and I am thinking of applying for the program that is supported by my company. Then, I would like to know the merits and demerits of MBA, and also what I can do before/after getting an MBA.
Thank you for talking about your concern and sharing it with us!
- We help to get a company-sponsored program and have made it many times before.
You can count on us to provide strategies for getting selected in the company and applying for the program.
- To be selected as the one, you have got to show your persuasive TOEFL score and your boss will see your performance in the company.
- There are listed things that you can do to get selected: prepare for resume, essay, recommendation, TOEFL/IELTS, GMAT/GRE, interview and research for schools.
- We always have more than 200 students, and they all make it.
- Use our free counselling and talk once!
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!