[Ask Alpha]MBA: I have not started studying GMAT yet. How should I prepare?
I would like to get an MBA. Although I have a job and children, I wanted to do something new and special in my life so I have decided to study abroad. The problem is that I have not been studying English for long and I have no idea how to restart learning English. Plus, I do not have enough time to go to a language lesson every week. For such people like me, what kind of study and preparation can we do before studying abroad?
Thank you for questioning us about your concern!
We understand how you feel and here are some comments below.
- It is amazing that you work and bring your children up at the same time when you try a new thing.
- Anybody can try and go for an MBA, and anybody have a chance to pass.
- There are lots of things to get done to apply for a MBA: TOEFL, GMAT, interview, resume, essay, and recommendation. However, no matter how busy you are, you will make it. We are here to support.
- Believe in yourself, and never give up.
- We shall talk once about when and which university you are thinking about.
At α Academy, we get "free consultations" like these everyday.
It's a waste of time to worry on your own!
Ask a professional right now, and achieve your goal!
We accept free consultations on this website.
Ask α NOW!